How to remove Grub Loader and make Windows 7 boot again
29 October , 2010
FUCKING GRUB FUCKING LOADER… PIECE OF SHIT…
The same problem over and over again. You restart after a computer crash and GRUB WANKING LOADER COMES UP…
“Grub Loader could not initialize: ERROR 15″ or some fucking error like that…
What? WHAT? FUCKING WHAT? I already uninstalled your ass you piece of shit.
This is how to repair Windows 7 if Grub decides to take over your god damn pc again.
- Put your windows 7 disk in the computer
- It will load before the Grub loader if your BIOS has CD as 1st in BOOT Sequence
- Wait for Windows 7 disk to load, choose your language and press next
- Select Repair your computer (bottom left)
- Click Command Prompt
- Type: dir
- Is this your windows partition? If not, find the windows partition, it’ll have windows folder in it I’m guessing. You can change drive by typing: c: or whatever drive letter you have then typing: dir to check.
- When you’ve found it, type: “chkdsk /f drive:” without the quotes. Replace “drive:” with whatever drive your windows installation is installed on.
- It’ll do some long old process of checking files and will tell you when it has done its job.
- After it’s done, press the close button and restart your computer, take the disk out and cross your fucking fingers
- If this hasn’t solved your problem, pray to fucking God, because it took me 1 whole hour to find a forum with an answer that worked and this ain’t the first time it has happened.
UP YOURS GRUB LOADER
Add / View Comments to this post - There are 3 Responses
- Never finished:
Post added - 28 November , 2010
- Always rains – 04:29
- Cliffside – 01:13
- Cosmic tribunal – 04:03
- Desperation makes friends – 06:29
- Dusty blues – 03:22
- Forward is a chance we take – 02:33
- Intersect – 02:04
- Sheriff – 06:25
- To sleep – 01:20
- Wake in your dream – 02:38
Post added - 22 June , 2012